Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap abap fresher

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have completed SAP ABAP course from the local institute, I want to take some work experience,will you guide me how to achieve it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to follow each and every article posted in scn related to abap. Ask your tutor to provide some test of task. Work on it and try to understand the logic and proceed.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear neha,

hav u completed crtification or just training....?

0 Kudos

completed training only not certification.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to follow each and every article posted in scn related to abap. Ask your tutor to provide some test of task. Work on it and try to understand the logic and proceed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Try to search tutorials from internet and start practicing according to the steps given in them. Take help from your tutor as well to guide you. There are many practice tutorials available on net to practice in SAP ABAP for initial level.

Thanks,

Swati

0 Kudos

ok, but is there any opening for sap abap fresher? how will i get job in sap only?

0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

There are many job openings where there is a demand of SAP ABAP Certified Freshers.

Better go for SAP ABAP certification first and then apply to the job openings because ABAP certification increases the possibility to get the job in SAP on fresher level. You can search such job openings on net on various job sites.

Thanks

Swati

VenkatRamesh_V
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Be clear in your Basic what you learn from  institute, Everyone is busy in their life,  You should take care by yourself by:

learning more documents in Internet,

Reading SCN  answered and Unanswered questions Daily,  makes you to answer  one day.

Regards,

Venkat.