cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price of Material Condition Record not matching with Material List report and material master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts:

I'm fully confused about an issue. In Condition record we've maintained a price but that matching with report through MM60 and Material Master. Would you please suggest me why this is happening or I'm doing something wrong. For your kind information in our Company valuation area is maintained at Plant level. I'm attaching herewith some screen shots for your reference.

Thanks in advance and eagerly waiting for your suggestions.

Best Regards.

Ripon Kumar Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure-why you are confused!

You have two master data----one is material master and another one is condition record.

Your material number 327809 have price 29040.00 with price control V in MM03 and condition record maintained with condition type ZSPA Gross Price Sanofi  with price 32907.00 in MEK3

During PO creation of material for material number 327809, you will have price 32907.00 in PO and upon GR posting, the material post with price 32907.00 as you have price control V in material master.

Regards,

Biju K

former_member213836
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Moving Average Price of  the material is updated every time you post goods movement/financial transactions for that particular material.

Moving Average Price of  the material is used for  material valuation which is multiple of Price * Stock whereas Purchase info record price is the  buying price of the material at particular time. As time passes, you can buy the same material with different prices. This also has impact on overall valuation of the materials since the total stock may not always be due to recent PO. Hence, moving average price for  the material is updated whenever goods movement is posted in system. This helps keep the stock valuation consistent with the price changes of material.

Regards,

Niranjan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

VenkatRamesh_V
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ripon,

Check the Price control ( values). Tab

Regards,

Venkat.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please explain your query bit more.

As I can see you have maintained a price in info record - condition tab.

What is the relation between this price and material price ?

What is your requirement ?

abumohammad_shoyeb
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ripon Vhai,

Your Info Record and present moving price may not same. Your scenario is perfect there is no wrong.

Best Regards,

Abu Mohammad Shoyeb, Bashundhara Group, Bangladesh