Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track Deleted BOM item in Process Order

former_member211613
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am facing one issue which is described as below.

when user is converting the Planned order into Process order at that time he has deleted 1 BOM item.

Now i he is saying that i have not deleted that item and after that he released and done the GI conf GR.

Now i want to track the change history but i am not able to find the changes done by him.

I have check so many blogs but i come to know that if he is deleting BOM item during creation we will not able to find.

Pls help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209265
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi D R,

To the best of my knowledge at the time of creation if some component has been deleted, you can not  track. Because up to that time table entry has not happened. After saving you can see the component.

If you have some existing process order which is without item deletion, you can compare and check. As well Check the BOM in CS03 and check the BOM inside process order. You can easily find out the component.

Hope this clarifies and at per your requirement.

Success.

Regards,

Krishnendu.

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

There is no tracking mechanism for production order changes on the standard.

However, it is possible to implement it using an enhancement. SAP provides an example of implementation of such enhancement on note 390635.

You will not find who deleted the component in the past but you will be able to find that after the implementation of such enhancement.

BR

Caetano

Answers (0)