Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single ERS Invoice for multiple POs with different GS and same IP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a Requirement as per the below scenario:

We need to have single invoice created using ERS (MRRL) functionality in the below scenario:

Two POs created with different Partner function GS (goods supplier) and same IP (Invoice party partner function).

Ex:

GS IP PO GR ERS

vendor1 10001 4500001 500001 Yes ( GR-IV-Yes, GR done- Yes, same payment terms - 001)

vendor2 10001 4500002 500002 Yes ( GR-IV-Yes, GR done- Yes, same payment terms - 001)

When I run ERS for last 1 week (GR) and select the option (Doc selection – per IP or other criteria like GRs posted in last one week) , system should create 1 invoice document. Standard SAP posts 2 documents for each GS.

I have tried using 2 user exits for MRRL, but none of them work for this functionality.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer the note: 520814 - MRRL: System behavior during document selection which explains the system design.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Prasoon,

Working on the MRRL, trying to find a suitable BADI.. will update in case I find some solution.

rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bijay,

I follow your posts and it is good to see you replying to mine..

The issue is I have same Invoicing Party (head office) for both the POs, but two GS (branch offices). This will allow us to consolidate the invoices at the head office level, which is a Invoice party.

Regards,

Sandy

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go for  MIRO without MRRL.

Instead ERS, you can post single  Invoice(MIRO) for multiple POs  for one vendor.

OR

Check with Technical consultant and go for development to have single ERS output for multiple ERS invoice documents for single vendor.

Regards,

Biju K

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you have two PO's for two different vendors- why you want have single invoice have for two vendors?

Use single vendor , have single PO, do single GR and create single ERS for the PO which  only single GR.

Regards,

Biju K