cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during CK11N : Message no. CK687

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Getting error during CK11N clacualtion for amaterial…

I patienly tried in searching SDn forum but did not got resolved…

Followed 393580 sap note and changed lot size as per component material…and changed kp06 and kp26 values …changing them to nulll values…but it is the same errro…

Cost center XXXXXX, activity type XXXXX: Actvty price differs fr. cost comp splt

Message no. CK687

Diagnosis

For cost center XXXX/activity type XXXXX, the activity price calculated for price strategy 2 is different from the corresponding primary cost component split.

Possible causes:

• You are working in Cost Center Accounting with manually-set activity prices that are included in the iterative activity price calculation.
  • Rounding error (in this case, notify your system administrator).

System Response

Costing ignores the primary cost component split from Cost Center Accounting, and assigns the costs to the product cost estimate through the allocation cost element of the cost component split.

thanks

Kareem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Kareem,

Are you using cost center splitting process <KKS4 and then KSPI>

because it seems like you are having issue with the splitting.

If so try the below steps:

In KP26 make sure you have "1" in the plan activity column for all activities and then try to run the KKS4 and KSPI, then the CK11N.

Revert back to me if the issue still not resolved.

Regards

Ahmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Ahmed,

Thanks for updating  sorry for delay.. I am struck in some other issue.

As per your suggestion tried maintained ‘1’ " in the plan activity column  distrubtion key also 1 and plan price indicator 1….did KKS4 and KSPI, then the CK11N.

But is is the same error did not got changed….

Can you suggest in this case…Please.

Thanks

KAreem

pavan_kumar18
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check once OKES and OKEW settings,

Check whether cost center is assigned to the respective splitting structure.

Check whether the splitting structure maintained with correct cost elements and activity types.

Before calculating KSPI, just try the plan price in excel...this is to check the number of decimals.

Before KSPI, remove the price in KP26 and run the KSS4 and KSPI observe the KP26.

If you get the prices in KP26.

You can proceed for CK11N.

Regards,

Pavan Kumar Arvapally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan

Follwed your approach but . It is the same error stilll. Removed kp26 plan price I did checked that and the cost center was not assigned to spilliting structure now assigned…. Did KSS4 and  KSPI.

Thanks

Kareem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I hope it is coming bec of we already have acitiavted primary cost component structure for our auxiallary cost component…

Can you suggest anything need to be taken  care for this…

Thanks

KAreem

pavan_kumar18
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you assigned secondary cost elements related to the activity type in your Primary cost component structure (i.e) in OKTZ.

Check your OKTZ:

Respective primary cost elements should be assigned.

Relevant secondary cost elements assigned or not....If not assign those.

Check your splitting structure, whether relevant cost elements maintained or not for an activity type.

Regards,

Pavan Kumar Arvapally

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kareemulla,

Can you please check master data for your activity

t'code KL03

Check what is the activity type category (Is it Activity Type Category 2)
If yes, please confirm are you using Plan Indirect activity allocation (KSCB), because Activity type category 2 works on Indirect calculation, indirect allocation. Category 2 activities are used in indirect activity allocation and the price of these activities are calculated automatically through indirect activity allocation with the help of relationship between sender & receiver cost centers, or receiver tracing factor, or fixed quantities defined in segments. Here plan activities are automatically reconciled with scheduled activities.

If you are not using Indirect activity allocation then change the type to either 1 or 3 (depending upon your situation)

Please check the below doc it will be helpfull.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-57434

Best regards,
Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan/manish,

I was working on your suggetion in different various combination but still is the same…

To my supripse when I deactivafted primarary cost component structure… it is working fine. again when I acatived back to priamry cost component structure to my auxially cost it is the same…

I feel that some thing need to done for priamry cost component structure…

Thanks

Kareem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kareem,

It seems that you are using Primary Cost Component Split.

Please re-execute Planned Activity Price calculation (txn. KSPI) and resolve any errors/warnings there.

Afterwards try CK11N.

Regards,

Szymon