cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instillation RAPID DATA MART ACPAYABLE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are installing the rapid Data marts 4.0 on Data server 4.2 SP 2 . While executing  the test connection  .

we are getting below error.

BACK END: ECC6 EHP 6 with Oracle 11g

Front END : BI EDGE 4.1 SP4 with Oracle  11g

Please advice on above .

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Naresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Mubashir.

After giving full permissions  to FTP files ...Data Mart job running successfully.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mubashir,

Thanks for swift replay.

We are using Data transfer method  FTP . Please find below screen shot & correct me if did any wrong.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You also need to obtain a separate username and password for the ftp connectivity.

Is that the password given to you??

Note that this name and password has NOTHING to do with the SAP username and password; you're just setting-up DS to act as an ftp client.

I strongly encourage you to test ftp connectivity by using a regular ftp client and attempt to connect to your ftp host using the username and password you were given.

Regards,

Mubashir Hussain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello  Mubashir,

Yes, We are using the separate user id & password for FTP. We transfer file windows to Linux  FTP Directory. Connection is working fine & file transfer to FTP DIR.

Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mubashir,

No luck. Issue same.

Please look into below I checked in Dir file T000_CLIENT.DAT  Doesn't exist

1490013352ABAP8/22/2014 1:29:13 PM

The codepage of transport file /usr/sap/<SID>/global/FTPROOT/T000_CLIENTS.dat (ABAP Data Flow R3_Client) has been coerced to

1416814876R3C-1506078/22/2014 1:29:14 PMExecute ABAP program <C:/TEMP/ClientIDList.aba> error <    Open File Error --  /usr/sap/<SID>/global/FTPROOT/T000_CLIENTS.dat>.

1)SAP server working directory means we can use any DIR or Specific 

2)we are transfer the  ETL/FILES/DATA files "dates.dat" "RapidMartDateRange.dat"  to windows server to linux dir: /usr/sap/<SID>/global/FTPROOT/ using mput commond.

Please let us know I need to do any thing else.

Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try keeping the Generated ABAP directory as <D:\Local>, because in some systems "C:\" drive is not accessible from external systems (in our case it's SAP source system).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same issue persist.

DS resides in Windows 2008 server

ECC system in Linux.

Is it ok  to user shared directory Method. If yes please provide your  inputs.

Working Directory on SAP Server :/usr/sap/<SID>/global/FTPROOT

Application Path to shared Directory: Which Dir i can user > shall use windows D:<local> or ?

Generate ABAP Directory : D:<local>

Where we need keep the files "ETL/FILES/DATA files "dates.dat" "RapidMartDateRange.dat"  "

Is it same or anything else we need to do.

Regards,

Naresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please go through the below link for setting up a Shared Directory method.

And about ETL/FILES/DATA files "dates.dat" "RapidMartDateRange.dat" these files are to be fed as input to global variable $G_DATE_RANGE_DIR.

I mean place the file Dates.dat in <D:/Accounts_Payable/Date_Range> and then give this path as input for the Global variable $G_DATE_RANGE_DIR.

Apart from that these Date files are not used in the data store settings.

Regards,

Mubashir Hussain