cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger output type immediately when MIGO and MIRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a created output type for sending PO data to third party system. I have done all the configuration to trigger output automatically. We have version management in place for that also output type is triggering for changes in PO. My problem is when i do Goods receipt it is not triggering the output type we need to send the Del completion indicator through output type and also we need to trigger output type when invoice is also done. Please let me know if you need further details my main objective is to trigger output type when MIGO and MIRO is done.

Thanks

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I'm having the exact same requirement to trigger the PO output when the MIGO is done.

I thought that if the CHANGE LOG was triggered for teh del complete indciator when the MIGO is done,the PO output could have been triggered.

So I did implement the below note after which in our system,the change log is triggered for the del compl indocator but still the PO output is not retriggered.

1987986 - No Change documents created when ELIKZ/EREKZ is set

Can you please let me know how did you implement this requirement?

Thanks!

- ST

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why you want output type to  triggers when MIGO and MIRO are done?

PO output type(message type) designed to send PO to vendor by Print or Fax or by E-mail where PO layout have detailed material required with purchasing conditions and delivery details.

If for a PO, MIGO and MIRO done- you can get details are in PO history.

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bijay kumar Barik,

Thanks for the response. Actually we created 2 output types one is for actual vendor (it will legal document be either EDI, Email, Fax, Print) but there is another output type through EDI to this third party system to whom we send  limited feilds from header and item level  PO data so that vendors see their purchase orders and enter the invoice in that 3rd pary portal. When MIGO is done for the complete PO qty it updates the delivery completion indicator which we need to update the 3rd party so that that is open for invoice and also when MIRO is done if the PO qty=GRqty=IR qty we send status as Closed PO so that vendor will not further invoice for that Purchase order.

This interface is real time

Hope this helps let me know if you have further questions. I would really appreciate if you could provide the solution

Thanks

Satish

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure but as you designed your system for  triggering PO output to  update the 3rd party system when MIGO and MIRO are done, then you need to design with fields with table EKBE updation ( Once MIGO and then in MIRO done) and later update in 3rd party portal respectively

Regards,

Biju K