cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADVICE REGARDING SAP FICO, I AM A M.com fresher <no domain experience>

Asfaq
Explorer
0 Kudos

hi friends, I need some advice regarding SAP FI course, I am a M.com fresher and doing ICWA Inter, I am a fresher, I am planning to do SAP FI, as a fresher without having domain experience can I get placed as a SAP consultant, Is that SAP German certification is necessary for get placed in MNC, Edrisshyaa SAP Authorised training centre in Coimbatore is saying that we will give 100% placement assurance is that really true, PLEASE GUIDE ME SENIORS , FRIENDS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please ask them if they give the same in writing?

They could only assist you in forwarding your CV, but there is no guarantee.

At the end of the day, it is your confidence and ability to pass through the exam.

If you have good articulation, sap understanding and most importantly the demand in the market for your skills, you may get it. If you do not have them, then even if you pass the Certification exam, I am afraid, it would not really help you. Therefore, there nothing like 100% in the dictionary. Every institute will have their own marketing techniques. Therefore, you need to honestly introspect your abilities and commitment.

Hope this helps.

Asfaq
Explorer
0 Kudos

thanks ravi brother for your valuable information, I am really happy about your recognition to reply me, I read your articles in this, it is really very useful for freshers likes me, once again very thanks for ur commitment in this network

Asfaq
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi brother,

with god's grace and with the senior peoples and especially with your advice i had joined a company called cameron (US based MNC) 2 yrs before and got hands on experience in end user area fortunately i got an opportunity to work in ECC 6 & 7 (migration); Profit center wise migration done from(legacy to optimus version)

I am in need of your valuable advice

please go through the below career details and queries of mine and kindly help me in my career building brother

i have completed my certification sap fi ecc 6 ehp 6

i was previously working as an end user in ecc 6 and ehp 6 & 7

just now i joined as an sap fi trainee in a start up company

currently they currently did an mplementaion and now the support project is going in chennai location

and they are tellling me that we are expecting implementation projects very soon

the told me for initial 3 months you will not get salary after they will be providing some stipen

i am in need of an expert fico consulatant advice regarding my career ladder\\

actually i am mcom graduate and doing icwa

my questions are: 1. how much it is important to have an end to end implementat experience; 2. i am interested to do certification in CO module and the latest S4 hana module because in my company they are asking me about CO module knowledge especially COPA and they got a S4 hana project in bangalore locatin ; In my institute they told me upto 1 year you can appear for certification exam by just paying the examination fees by learning in SAP E learning hub; kindly advice me wether it is advisable as well as worthable for me at this stage in my career to go for the above two certifications

1. . homuch it is important to have an End to end implementation experience in sap fi
  2. i hffave learning hub access i am interested to more certification like CO

previously i was working with cameron for 1.7 years as an accounting assistant (SAP FICO end user)ssss7 yrs of end user experience in fi

(areas of working: GL recons, cash apps, invoicing, month end close, BI reports (margin report, backlog report, SG&A report, open PO report, WIP report etc) management reporting (OPMR, BVA); SOX compliance, budget preparation, local SEZ tax filing, involved in auditing for transfer pricing, year end audit.)

Kind advice me with your valuable advice for building my career as an SAP FI cionsultant

Answers (0)