cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forwarding UAR task to a new reviewer

sonny_samarak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Wonder whether someone can clarify this.

We are currently testing the UAR functionality on GRC 10 SP13. When a reviewer forward a task to another person, should the new reviwer get a notification email with the comments entered by the original reviewer?

Do we need to do any changes in SAP_GRAC_USER_ACCESS_REVIEW workflow for this to work.

Appriaciate your help.

Sonny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sonny,

first of all SP13 is the worst service pack ever - in you have chance please upgrade to at minimum to SP14 (or the newest if possible.)

See other issues with SP13

http://scn.sap.com/message/14996315#14996315

or here

http://scn.sap.com/message/14993629#14993629

The comment will be included in "comments tab" - so new (forwardee will know) the comment. No changes need to be made in order to achieve this.

Filip

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FIlip,

how did you achieve the comment in the email notification? As far as I know there is no standard variable to send the comment in the email notification. The comment is available in the UAR request in the Comments tab.

Regards,

Alessandro

FilipGRC
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro, Hi Sonny

in my post I meant "comments tab" inside access request, not in notificaiton email sent.

Sorry for not expresing this clear enought.

Obviesuly comments are not sent in notification email by standard,

Filip

sonny_samarak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you both.

I put in a request to upgrade to SP15. Our Basis team is working on it.

Kind regards,

Sonny

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sonny_samarak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Not sure anyone else seen these issues

Just updated our Dev system to SP16.

1. Now the roles owners cannot approve UAR requests assigned to them. Error message "Enter the notes for approval/rejection "

2. When we create a new "Generates data for access request UAR review" job, in Background Scheduler job status stuck in "In Process". In Background Jobs - status says  cancelled.

No issues with all other functionalities. I did a search in SAP notes and forums, cannot find anything relevant.

Kind regards,

Sonny

sonny_samarak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Just realized I should have submitted this under a new topic.