cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic image above work center menu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to find a way how to dynamically change the small picture above the work center menu (see screenshot below)

I found this howto guide:

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/CRM/New+Skin+Management+Part+3+-+Example+about+how+to+change+th...

Unfortunately this is only a static approach how to change the picture. I like to implement functionality (or use the standard function if available) to display different graphics here, depending on the user role profile.

Has anybody here already implemented such a function? Would be great if you could share your experience with me.

Thanks and best regards,

Markus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

found the solution now by myself and like to share it with you:

To change the "mountains.jpg" dynamically, go to skin workbench (CRMC_SKIN_WB), open your custom skin and upload the replacement image file into the styling or images folder or any other folder where you like to have it.

Now open stylesheet thtmlb_stand.css. Here you can find this CSS class definition:

.th-l-serenity {

background-image:       url(styling/lshape/mountains.jpg);

}

You can now create another such stylesheet class which you can name lilke you want. Insert here the file path to you own custom image. It may the look like this:

.th-l-customerxyz {

background-image:       url(images/mylogo.png);

}

Now open the WebUI component CRMCMP_NAVBAR with your enhancement set. Navigate to view "CRMCMP_NAVBAR/Picture". If not enhanced already, enhance the view an open its .HTM file "picture.htm". On absolute top of this page you find this tag:

<%-- <div class="th-l-serenity" > --%>

All you have to do now, is to replance this tag with you custom tag so it looks like this:

<%-- <div class="th-l-customerxyz" > --%>

Now this stylesheet class is facilitated by the view and the new logo picture replaces the "mountains.jpg".

You can also add some ABAP logic here now to select from different customer CSS classes for e.g. different business roles, clients, systems etc.

Hope this helps you a little bit if you have the same task that I had.

Best regards,

Markus

Answers (0)