Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock valuation

IanMacLaren
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SCN

I have a standard cube for inventory initialised from 2LIS_03_BX and fed with movement data from 2LIS_03_BF and revals from 2LIS_03_UM but when stock is received from transit, I get the quantity transferred from Transit to Unrestricted but the value does not move.

I therefore see the correct picture for stock quantity and value but when drilled down by stock type, the value and quantity "split" with the value still in Transit.

Any thoughts ?

regards

Ian MacLaren

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

IanMacLaren
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I found a solution to my problem in note 637927 .  It seems that you need additional content ( object 0TRANSSTOCK ) in the cube to handle this scenario.

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/637927

regards

Ian

abhishek_shanbhogue2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

Do you know if there was any failure in the data loads recently which might have caused this issue. Also is it only limited to handful records or all the data in the cube is having this issue?

Thanks

Abhishek Shanbhogue

IanMacLaren
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I cannot see an error in load or sequencing but this is affecting most of the stock ... very strange. 

regards

Ian

Jarosław
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have You check if in PSA data are correct.

Regards,

Jarek

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably, the sequence of loading extractors to cube was shuffled. You may have to load for stock received again, so that they will get adjusted correctly.