cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Schedule Lines for Individual Qty in Standard Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a Client Requirement to Set up the Standard Order for a Material which will be sold on Single Quantity every Month.

This will have to occur from the same Order. For this Multiple Schedule Lines are required to be generated as per Monthly Delivery Schedule.

I know this functionality comes under Scheduling Agreements where we can deliver goods as per confirmed Schedule Lines for the Month.

But Client Requirement is to set up this functionality in Standard Order Only as setting up scheduling agreements calls for mapping of New Order Types which is not feasible.

So Can you provide with your valuable Inputs as to whether this can be possible through Standard Order in the system.

Looking forward to your esteemed reply!!

Warm Regards,

Onkar Khedekar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

which will be sold on Single Quantity every Month

This transaction has to be Automatic

Not sure, on what logic, you want the system to automate this.  What do you mean by "Single quantity"?  Is it "1"? 

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,

To Start off as of now it will be 1 no. of quantity of equipment sold each month against the same Order.

System should automatically project Scheduled Shipment Date for each coming month of required qty in schedule lines tab of Sales Order.

Best Regards,

Onkar Khedekar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can assign periodic billing type and enter the n number of schedule lines with quantity 1.

Dates in schedule lines give as per month and do delivery every month one quantity and price will be taken care by period billing assignment.

I believe it can work out.

Thanks & Regards

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Periodic Billing is not the requirement for this task.

Multiple Schedule Lines are to be Automatically Generated in Sales Order for every successive month. Manually entering schedule lines is not favored.

I was thinking passing data through bapi_salesorderchange and add a line item in sales order every month which will generate a corresponding schedule line as per normal process.

Will this logic work for this requirement....?

Let me know if you suggest any other way for this process.

Warm Regards,

Onkar Khedekar

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Onkar:

If you don't want to use Schedule agreements, you can enter several schedule lines for each item in "Schedule line" tab at  item level.

Enter in this tab each schedule line per month.

But be aware which date you enter becuase this requirement will be transfered to MRP.

Check it and revert.

Jose Antonio Martinez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Thanks for your reply,

Can we populate the Schedule Lines mentioned in your Screenshot through a Z Program in Sales Order.

Client is not in favor of manually generating schedule lines. This transaction has to be Automatic.

Let me know which fields I will have to pass to automate this Process.

Warm Regards,

Onkar Khedekar