cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there table/Report history including timestamp & date for activity type created?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I have an audit request for activity type that should include Date of creation/change and timestamp for them, but I don´t know if there is a table or report

that I should run.

Actually in KP26 in section line item shown the dates but by activity type, I expect to run in mass

I really appreciate if someone have suggestion or idea how is possible to get information with dates and timestamp

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

Check the table CSLA and it has various fields as per your requirement.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthar Thank you for your help, however, Also I´m trying to get timestamp for them, do you know how?

former_member209265
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

Try CSLA.

Regards,

Krishnendu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Krisshnendu, however also I expect to get timestamp for them,,,do you have idea how?

former_member209265
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

If not in standard, this can be achieved by customized field in the table. This is called Append Structure and you can add Z table.

Talk to an ABAP person. He can do it.

I know I have not answered you in a straight way

Regards,

Krishnendu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Krishnendu I got it,,,I´ll check with ABAP team,,,,I really appreciatte your help now I understand,,nice day!

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

In KP26 or KP27 you can enter * in activity type and this way you will see all the activity types. Same happens with the cost center.

You can check table COSL.

Kind Regards,

Mariano