cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MTO - Non Valuated Scenario & COPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are implementing Toll Manufacturing Scenario with non valuated stock and we also have COPA implemented here.

Our Business Requirement is that COPA Report should show Planned COGS which should come from Sales Order Cost Estimate and Actual COGS which will come at the time of sales order settlement and Revenue which will come at the time of Billing.

Now my problem is how to map this requirement which should meet COPA and MTO requirement.

Although we are using non valuated scenario but Activities which will be performed for converting non valuated stock to valuated Finished Good do have planned costs which should be shown as Planned COGS in COPA Reports.

Please guide how can i achieve this?

Regards,

Zain Bashir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zain

If you are doing Toll Mfg for others,

1. Create a Sales Order for Material A. (A Can be valuated or non-valuated as per your need). Account assignment category can be E for the sales order.

2. you will receive the Customer Supplied material B, which will be treated as a Non Valuated material. I think 501 E is the mvt type against which you will GR this

3. Calculate the Sales Order cost estimate for the sales order, based on the BOM + Routing.. The BOM will have the customer supplied material also

4. Create Production order.

5. Issue the components, confirm Operations, etc and do the GR

6. Settle the Prod order on Sales order. Accumulate all the costs on Sales order

7. Do the billing and accumulate revenue on Sales order

8. Settle the SO to COPA

Br, Ajay M

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You!

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bashir,

1.Define costing key for planned COGS by selecting trf sales order cost estimate indicator and this key you have to assign to material type.

2.For actual COGS you have to assign COGS cost element to value field.

3. For revenue you have to map the SD condition to value fields in KE4I.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any input please?

pavan_kumar18
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Zain,

Check the feasibility through KEPM Planning.

Where you can upload the plan amounts with excel integration.

Actual values initially flow as planned figures through sale order cost estimate and the values will be converted into actual at the time of order settlement.

Regards,

Pavan Kumar Arvapally