cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Status Profile for an Installed Base

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello everybody!

I need your help! I want to assign a User Status for an Installed Base, Anybody knows what is the step by step for this?

I already have the User status profile, but i dont know where I can assign it into de Ibase.

I think is into this Dialog step but I'm not sure. This is SAP CRM 7.0.

Thank you so much for your help, regards!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Maricarmen,

Assigning status profile to Ibase category is hidden at this place in IMG. There are two possible ways -

1. View contents of maintenance view V_T371A. You will be able to see a column for status profile. There is a button to change contents. Press it and you see the contents are editable. Key in the value of your status profile and save.

2. Run transaction - IB_COM_CUST_01. Basically it opens maintenance of Ibase category and Installation rules albeit with status profile field being present and open for entry. Key in the value of your status profile and save.

Let me know whether this worked or not.

Cheers

Niraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

I tried with Run transaction - IB_COM_CUST_01. Before running this transaction i created a status profile and also assigned object type - IBase Header.

After assigning the status profile on my category once i enter I-base category in the IB51 t- code. System is giving an below error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Unfortunately the dump does not show much information for analysis. Perhaps you could ask your technical team to find the problem.

I tried out this in my system and it worked perfectly. I used the said transaction only to assign status profile, rest all config related to Ibase were done using standard SPRO links.

Niraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

I didn't have any problem to assign the status profile, as Niraj said you, you only have to  assing the Status profile to the Ibase Cat. into the View V_T371A, just ensure you have the status profile:

because I delete this value to test somethig else and the system performs this dump.

Hope this help!

Maria.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Niraj,

I'm facing a problem....As you suggest me, I  assgined my status profile to the Ibase in t-code IB_COM_CUST_01.

But I need to view the list of my user status in the CRM UI, where I can find it?

Now I just can see the System Status at general data level, but I need to see the list of values of my status profile. My doubt is, where I can find it ?  Is It necesary another customizing settings?

Thank so much!

Regards!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Maria,

Am not sure I have seen this on Web UI. Though you can see the status in IB51/52/53.

Perhaps you may need to do some enhancements IBDETAIL BSP component.

Niraj

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am able to maintain the Status profile in "IB_COM_CUST_01" cluster maintenance for the corresponding IBASE category

Regards,

Vignesh G

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Maricarmen,

You can set up new status for IBASE Category.

Check entries in SAP ECC for tables:

T371ST                         IBase: Status Type

T371STA                        IBase: Status Transaction

T371STS                        IBase: Status

T371STV                        IBase: Status Assignment Database Table

Luis Guereca

Siraj_Saibudeen
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to add the below Object Types in your user status profile.

Go into your user status profile and click on the Object Types as highlighted below and then enable the list of object types. Then you will be able to see the status profile in the IBase header.

Enable these object types for IBase.

Allowed Object Types

General Object

Ibase Header

Product Master Data

Regards,

Siraj