cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD Pricing Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have gone into the depth of SD Pricing but still I am stuck at a basic doubt since long. I tried to search many forums but still I am not able to find the actual answer.

I have provided a screenshot below for a particular PP.

My doubts are :

1) From 10 to 49 means it will sum/subtract up all the values from Step 10 to 49 ; right ? Do correct me if I am worng.

If this step of mine is a percentage it will find out the percentage of the sum from 10 to 49 ?

Please clear.

2) When From and To are both Zero, then the Condition Type must have a value in the Condition Table ?

Else I dnt think it means sense to give this condition ? Just my guess.

3) What does 50 to 0 mean . It goes backward.

4) Sometimes I see 100 to 100 . What does that mean too only value from Step 100 will be copied ?

5) I heard it sometimes takes value from immediate step above . When does that happen.

I have idea about routines and calculation. But I need to know about the these values how they are calculated before any consideration of routine.

Thanks in Advance.

AJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anirban_pahari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

1) From 10 to 49 means it will sum/subtract up all the values from Step 10 to 49 ; right ? Do correct me if I am worng.

If this step of mine is a percentage it will find out the percentage of the sum from 10 to 49 ?

Please clear.

Step No 50        XYZ        From 10      To 49

• Value for condition type XYZ will be calculated on the cumulation of all condition values from step 10 to 49. Please note that in SAP pricing procedure only addition is possible. Subtraction is achieved through a discount condition type. 

2) When From and To are both Zero, then the Condition Type must have a value in the Condition Table ?    Else I dnt think it means sense to give this condition ? Just my guess.

• Condition can have a condition record or else it can be entered manually . Both zero indicates that the base value of the said condition type is independent.

3) What does 50 to 0 mean . It goes backward.Step No 60        XYZ        From 50      To 0

• Value of XYZ will be calculated taking value obtained in the condition type present in step no 50.
  • Lets say in step 50 we have ABC = 100 Rs
  • Now lets say XYZ = 10% in condition record or entered manually
  • So value of XYZ will be 10% of 100 = Rs 10

4) Sometimes I see 100 to 100 . What does that mean too only value from Step 100 will be copied ?

• Behaviour same as 100 to 0

5) I heard it sometimes takes value from immediate step above . When does that happen.
I have idea about routines and calculation. But I need to know about the these values how they are calculated before any consideration of routine.

• Behaviour like From 0 To 0

Regards,

Anirban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anirban,

Brilliantly explained.

Thanks a slot

anirban_pahari
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Please mark replies as helpful if of any use.

Regards,
Anirban

Former Member
0 Kudos

I didnt see any option.

Would do for sure.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Thanks.

It was my mistake I never checked in change mode.

Just a last .

If 100 to 0 means only for Step 100

Then what would 100 to 100 mean ? Would it imply the same the same thing ?

Rgds

Amit

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes it would imply the same.

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please open the pricing procedure in change mode you will find that all the 0 in From & To will displayed as 'BLANK', that means system is not considering any step as reference for calculation.

So if you mention 100- 0 that means system will consider values from the condition type at step 100 as system considers BLANKS as 0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

Thanks.

It was my mistake I never checked in change mode.

Just a last .

If 100 to 0 means only for Step 100

Then what would 100 to 100 mean ? Would it imply the same the same thing ?

Rgds

Amit