Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mm02 tcode attacment list remove procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

MM02 Tcode security issue

1. In MM02, mention the material number and choose the Basic view & click on "Attachment list" as shown below
  2. Once you click on attachment, you can see the attachment list in pop-up where you can select & view the documents.

NOTE: But we need to remove the attachment list view authorization could you please give solution for blocking the attachment list & create attachment

we are trace the tcode  through ST01 But we are finding those objects S_BDS_DS , S_ALV_LAYO,  S_GUI  Three objects only for this i checked and blocked the object it will not work

please help me to sort out issue .

Best Regards

Suresh M

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the solution for blocking the "Attachment list" & create attachments of  services of object button through changing the parameter its self it will not appear in the tcodes  MM01,MM02 and mm03

procedure :

go to >>>>SU01 Tcode >>>>>>>>parameters tab  >>enter the parameter

SGOSNOBUT  x Do not display button 'Services for Object'

and save it

Best Regards

SURESH

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the solution for blocking the "Attachment list" & create attachments of  services of object button through changing the parameter its self it will not appear in the tcodes  MM01,MM02 and mm03

procedure :

go to >>>>SU01 Tcode >>>>>>>>parameters tab  >>enter the parameter

SGOSNOBUT  x Do not display button 'Services for Object'

and save it

Best Regards

SURESH