cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to download SAP Conversion Agent 7.1 by Informatica

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I tried to download SAP Conversion Agent 7.1 by Informatica from following location

Sap Software Download Center---->Browse Our Download Catalog----->Installations and Upgrades----->Adapters----->Informatica----->SAP CA For SAP Netweaver 7.1

but its showing No data available. Can anybody help me how to get this conversion agent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys,

I got it the issue is with authorizations only. The user Id is not allowed to access the product due to missing license.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good that you have solution.

You can then close this thread. Thanks.

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nav,

if there is nothing showed in on download page then you definitely miss authorization to download from SAP MarketPlace. You need to request download authorization for user you use for SMP.

cheers

m./

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

well, I used you way of search for it and it is working for me correctly.

Try to choose "Search for Software Downloads" on the left side and then write there "Conversion Agent". You will get the list. Then choose your version and tell mi if it gives you same message or not.

Kind regards

Edit: For which operating system do you need it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kamil,

i m trying for windows. ya i can see the list but I am getting no data available under it

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, I see it like this and everything work for me:

Are you logged in with your S-user account? Also I think you have to be authorized for downloading the software. Can you check under your profile, if you have some authorizations?