cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhance Opportunity Search WEBUI (CRM 7.1)

0 Kudos

Hi Experts

When searching for an opportunity You can enter CATEGORY_ID as search parameter.
Then You get a Value Help where You can make a search for a CATEGORY-ID in all the hierarchies.

What I need is to restrict the search to an exact HIRERACHY-ID! By using a default value for the HIRERACHY-ID

I found an example by jaya Kumar: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-26636

So I tried to add an extra search field to CRMST_QUERY_OPP_BTIL by an Append Structure.
The field I added (ZZKATEGORI) has the same definition as the Product Hiearchy ID (CRMT_PROD_HIERARCHY)

Then I went to Customizing:
SPRO->Customer Relationship Management->UI Framework->Design Layer->Copy SAP Design Objects
to enable the new field in Design Layer.

Now I can go to transaction BSP_WD_CMPWB Component BT111S_OPPT and in the configuration of view: Search I can add the new field ZZKATEGORI

So far so good. Now I can see the field in the possible search files of an Opportunity.

The next step was to implement the BADI CRM_BADI_RF_Q1O_SEARCH, filtervalue BTQOPP.
I have now made the code in IF_CRM_RF_Q1O_SEARCH~SEARCH which results in the correct found Opportunities.

But now I need to add Value Help to the new field ZZKATEGORI.

And the value help should be the same as for CATEGORY_ID.

This existing Value Help is component: PRCAT_APPL viwe: CategoryAdvancedSearchEV.

So:

- How to add this existing view as value help on my field ZZkategori?
- And how to restrict the search to only one exact HIRERACHY-ID (User should not enter this value!!)

Hope You can give me some hints

Best regards
Carsten

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this link can give you some more comprehensive overview. Although you might have gone through this.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d0646247-efe2-2b10-3b99-c1a12ef2d...

Thx,

Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi.

Thanks a lot for Your link. But You are quit right - I have gone throug this document

Best regards

Carsten

Answers (0)