Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC connection error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am trying to display datasource in source system on BI system, it is showing error message:

Error when opening an RFC connection (CP IC-CALL: 'ThSAPOCMINIT' : cmRc=27 thRc=2)

Message no. RSAR051

Please help me this issue. RFC connection and Source system checking is working fine. RFC registration and every thing fine, still i am getting this error.

Thanks & regards,

Surendra

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you check the source and myself system in RSA1? And have you done an upgrade in the past?

0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

RFC are working fine from ECC to BI & BI to ECC and Source system check also success fully running RSA1. But i am trying display datasource in Source system at any info cube on that time this error appearing in the screen.

One more thing with manage option it is working fine, Why its happen?

Thanks & Regards,

Surendra

0 Kudos

Try reactivating transformations.

0 Kudos

Done. but no use.

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I get a CPIC error, then I always pass it on to the Basis guys. Have you tried that?

cheers

Paul

0 Kudos

Hello Paul,

I am basis person in my organization. You have any for this issue, please help me.

Thanks & Regards,

Surendra

leandro_manalac
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Veera,

Have you resolved your issue? If yes, kindly share it because we are facing similar issues.

Thank you!

Regards,

0 Kudos

Dear all,

Problem was solved.

We are using ABAP stack so web-reporting tools are not working with out JAVA stack so please add java stack or install sap netweaver/Portal/XI/PI in your landscape and configure RFC connections and implement with BIBO. Then it will work.

Thanks & Regards,

Surendra