cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validation Error in complaint search with changed on field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have added changed on field in complaint search screen of IC agent role, while searching for a complaint using changed on field, data as last month. We are getting an error message saying "Date M+-1 is invalid". Which I am suspecting as an validation error. Please also refer if any notes.

FYR, Error is attached. Fast responses are highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vivek.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have raised an OSS for it, We have been recommended to change the domain name which solved our problem.

Thanks for quick replies, I appreciate it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

We are facing similar issue. Could you please provide the OSS number for the same ?

Thanks,

Irfan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Your intention is need  to find the error validation?

If that could be the case,then we can check from where that error message is coming!!

1. Add a parameter in su3 BSPWD_USER_LEVEL and value is 8. If you go to web ui and place the cursor in error message, it will display the message class and message number.

2. Then go to SE91 and put the class and number, check where used list. So that u can easily find the code logic beyond that field validation.

Reply if u need more!!!

Regards,

Sugan.

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Vivek,

Keep break point in the GET_DQUERY_DEFINITIONS method of search view impl class and check the created on field dropdown list values in RT_RESULT prameter how the values are populating for changed on attribute.

You can check the dropdown list values of the created on field how the dropdown values are filled here.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.