Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAlidation Rule Overwritten

former_member203642
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I have transported one new validation rule to production last week, after that all my old validation rules got changed and not working properly and all sets got overwritten because of this new validation rules.

Can you please help me on this, I want to reverse my new validation rules or I have keep the system as before new validation rules moved or how I can identified what an all got changed and how to correct.

Please help user cannot post most of FI entry it is very high priority tickets., please help me

Thanks.

Regards,

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no way back. When you transport a validation, you transport it fully, i.e. you cannot include only modifications in your transport, unless you intervene manually in the change request, which requires thorough understanding of the tables involved. Also, if you have chosen the option of sets transport, while generating change request, the sets are overwritten as well.

The only solution is to take a system, where your transport didn't go (if you have one) and re-create your validation rules according to it.

Regards,

Eli

former_member203642
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Eli for your reply,

we lost our validation data in all our client, and also 1 year before date also overwritten but we are not sure what we need to update and client also not sure.

so we want reverse the validation rule aleast before new validation rule TR moved to ECP data.

Please share your thought.,

Regards,

John

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I said; there is no way back