cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 Access request with 'System entry only' goes to escape route

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All Experts,

I am facing same issue but scenario is different which I found not possible with above solution. If I am submitting request with ONLY system, then request will go to AUTO approve and end.

1) In change authorizations option, end user submits request with only filling SYSTEM option.

2) Request goes to 1st Stage people, who will add roles into system

Existing MSMP no roleowner is used as routing condition here, if role approver not FOUND, request takes  ESCAPE ROUTE and goes to Escape Stage with system option and role(if not defined role owner for it)

3) If role has owner, it goes to Role Owner.

Can we remove SYSTEM option from request and send it to NO PATH stage instead of ESCAPE route

OR

Is there any better way to handle this?  client do not wants to APPROVE requests with SYSTEM entries but ready to handle requests with no role owner request.

Please help..  **Urgent**

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204204
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can define a standard routing rule at the stage where the approvers add the roles in the request so that you can send your system line item and the roles with no role owner to no stage path.

Regards,

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

Tried this. we dont want 'roles without role owner' to go to NO STAGE. This should go to escape route.

Only system entry should go to NO STAGE. Can we just achieve this?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Look at the following link and ensure you have a similar Initiator created and applied in MSMP.

2. Ensure in MSMP you have "no stages" in the path for "system only" requests. Paths with no stages will work on roughly SP10 onwards (from experience).