cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing navigation arrows in Syclo application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question regarding the navigational arrows in Syclo application.

I am working on Syclo Smart Service Manager 3.0 application with agentry version 6.0.32.

We are using Lenovo A3000 (android version 4.2.2) tablet which has agentry client version 6.0.40.1 installed in it.

When we go to the details screen of a service order we see an option as "Swipe to navigate" but swiping doesnt actually work.

Rather two navigational arrows are present on the top bar from where we can navigate between different service orders.

We have also tried to uncheck the navigation arrow in application settings but that did not work.

How can we remove the navigation arrows and enable the swipe to navigate functionality in the application.

Attahched screenshot for reference.

Thanks,

Star

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go the Screenset you start at before going to a Detail Screen.  In the Platform of the Screenset uncheck "List Navigation"

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your reply.

The arrows are removed by unchecking the List Navigation but the swipe functionality is still not working.

Is there any other way to make the Swipe work?

Thanks,

Star

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Star,

The nativagation arrows are controlled by a setting at the screen set platform level not the application level.

I believe if you remove the arrows it will also disable the swipe.  I think the swipe support is enabled by having this checked and using a swipe gesture instead of the arrow keys.

--Bill

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I also just tested on my device and the swipe appears to not be working for me either.  I would suggest opening a ticket with support on this issue.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your reply.

I would like to know which device you tested this and who should I open the ticket with - SAP or Lenovo?

Does the functionality depend on our application or device's operating system?

Also I would like to know why is the option below "List navigation" which is "Screen navigation" is always disabled. How can that be enabled and checked?

Thanks,

Star

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Star,

There is no swipe functionality supported in Agentry to navigate between records horizontally, if that is what you are asking.  You would need to use the navigate buttons.  That would be a change request you could log with Agentry Development.

About your other question for the disabled "Screen Navigation" check box:  That feature only applies for the WinCE (PPC) platform.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You should open the ticket with SAP.

--Bill