cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FILE -> SOAP -> FILE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I have a scenario almost working but for some reason at the final step my message ends in the IE with checkered flag and does not send to the File Receiver.

I have setup the scenario similar to this wiki only using SOAP instead of RFC: http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/FILE+to+RFC+to+E-mailtoRFCtoE-mail

I also reviewed a similar approach for FILE - SOAP - FILE but this example uses two async interfaces and one sync. It also has a SOAP sender channel as part of the configuration, which confuses me but thinking maybe there is something different from SOAP adapter than RFC in this case.

So basically my SOAP response is mapped properly in OM / Mapping, I can see the payload I want in SXMB_MONI, but then it does not pass to the File Adapter and I can find no sign of error. I tried changing the service level to EO instead of Best Effort but then I get error about no back system in hoplist. If you have experience in this scenario can you please advise how to trace the final step?

Many thanks,

Aaron

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can u try Module key as number .. not the text like request or response. Please see my link

Former Member
0 Kudos

I removed the extra File adapter parameters and now it works. The module keys as text work fine but thanks for the idea!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=69331

please follow the above link and set the requestresponebean module and responseonewaybean module configuration in the file sender channel as explained. If you have still problem, Please update. This is well proven working pattern.

Please remember you are using only soap receiver adapter - single communication channel and two file adapters (one sender and one receiver)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Baskar, that is where I set the parameters in the FILE Sender channel. The message routes to the SOAP Receiver, and comes back to the correct Service Interface for response mapping. But there it just ends and does not go to the FILE Receiver.

Here is a screen shot of my file sender parameters:

Do you know how to debug what is happening with the module?

The extra 2 parameters are from this example:

FILE to RFC to E-mail - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Maybe they aren't necessary, I'll try again without.