cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report by Sales Office including Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus;

Anyone does know how to get a report from LIS for Sales by Office but that includes Material as characteristic???

I need to report the sales by plant, I have 3 plants but so far I know that is not possible by standard reporting, only is able by Sales Org, but I have also sales office defined in my company, but when I go trough this tx code MC-E - Sales  I didn't get the material ;(

or if in the past there is any discussion, I'll appreciate you let me know.

Please advice, i will be waiting for.

Regards

OP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please search the forum before posting.

VA05 / MCTG     -     You can check Sales Office wise sales.  Of course in VA05 itself, you can add Plant as one of the Selection criterias.  Again search how to include plant in VA05

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipath

The idea to use some tx code from LIS is the time of execution, as you know the VA05 is not the best layout and way to use as hard report., the the MCTG I'm not able to get at SKU level, only Sales org, division, etc., but not by SKU.

I need to separate sales by ofice or plant, but including material level detail.

Please advise

Thanks

OP

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Omar:

If you need a report with Plant, is necessary to create your own Info-structure an use it in MCSI.

Check it and revert

Jose Antonio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jose Antonio,

Thanks by the quick answer, could please give a little more info about it? I mean, specific guide to create the own structure and how can i call it from MCSI?

I shall appreciate it a lot.

Regards

OP

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor