cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

workflow forwarding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have integrated the webdynpro form with workflow by using sap wapi create event function module which is mentioned in webdynpro form.

now i want to add a button to forward a work item to any user.

please let me know is there any function module?

if i mention that function module in forward button(in webdynpro form),will that work item be moved to any user?

Please let me know how to do??

Regards,

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajeshkothamasu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use this function module for forwarding workitem.

'SWW_WI_FORWARD'

'SAP_WAPI_FORWARD_WORKITEM'

SWIA

I042439
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh

You can use FM SAP_WAPI_FORWARD_WORKITEM

The user should be one of the Possible Agents (either the task should be set as a General task in Agent Assignment or if there are a fixed set to Agents in Agent Assignment, the user should be a part of it).

Also, the user should not be an excluded agent of that work item.

Regards,

Modak

Message was edited by: Modak Gupta .......... to know more on Possible Agents, refer this link : http://scn.sap.com/community/bpm/business-workflow/blog/2013/05/10/workflow-self-study-notes-part-2-...  

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u modak.

I have created a custom function module in which i have assigned the above function module.

pls let me know how to pass the work item id(dailog step).

from which table we can get the exact work item id.(general task assigned).

i am passing user from custom users table.

pls let me know.

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Get the latest work item from table SWW_WI2OBJ with using respective BO, BO Instance and  Workflow template ID.

Regards,

Murali Krishna.

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Doesn't SAP_WAPI_WORKITEMS_TO_OBJECT do the same job?

cheers

Paul

I042439
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh

as mentioned by Paul, use FM SAP_WAPI_WORKITEMS_TO_OBJECT to get all objects for a Business Object and the document key, keep only the ones which are of type dialog and not completed.

Regards,

Modak

Message was edited by: Modak Gupta   ......... check call parameter in thread: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3561190 and then filter based on WORKLIST-WI_TYPE (Type W for Dialog) WORKLIST-WI_STAT (<> COMPLETED or ERROR)