cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set Up Reference Texts for Additional Information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone configured Reference Texts for Additional information? I followed the steps as noted in the IMG activity documentation, but when I create a trip and use the expense type tied to the additional information setup, nothing is "popping up" or flagging as required as noted in my config.

As per the doc, these are the steps taken for additional receipt information:

1. Call the activity Set up reference texts for additional information and enter, for example, trip provision variant SE

2. Choose New entries and enter the following:

a) Usage: 'Additional receipt information'

b) Travel expense type: 'Outside Services - 7540'

c) [Variable key: Leave empty - See section below Notes]

d) Text name: 'Z_WORKORDER_INFO'

3. Save your entries.

4. Choose Maintain text -> Create.

5. Create a text with the 2 columns: "Material", "Quantity". This may be what I did wrong as there is no clarificaiton on how to do this so mine looks like this:

6. Save the text and choose Back (F3) twice.

7. Save your complete entries in the Names of reference texts for additional information screen.

For the reference texts to be displayed in the editor, you have to activate the respective editors depending on usage type. For this purpose, you make the following settings in Customizing for Travel Management:

In the activity Define schemas and individual field control (FITVFELD), activate the Individual receipt field for all relevant trip schemas.

To do this, select the respective trip schema in the tree structure on the left side in the activity. Then, select the Individualreceipt field in the additional information column in the Activate entrymasks section.

In the next Customizing activity, Field Control for Additional Receipt Information (V_T706B1_B), set, per expense receipt type, the editor to mandatory or optional activity (or at least to display).

**The only Individual Receipt field is in the Additional Information column is already selected. I do not have an Activate entry masks section????

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone? Lucas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

The customizing help is talking about "Activate Entry Screens" section. There is no "Activate entry mask".

I just activated it in my system without any difficulties.

Just did 3 steps:

1- set up references texts for additional info

2- field control for additional receipt information

3- fitvfeld

Regards

Mathieu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you show me your screenshots for each step?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Of course, here you go

Set Up Reference Texts for Additional Information

Field Control for Additional Receipt Information

fitvfeld

Compare and tell me

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's all the same. We already had Indiv Receipt marked on FITVFELD. And Editor is always optional on all of our exp types, so too was also set already.

I think the actual text might be the issue? Because when I create a trip with this exp type, nothing is popping up. The Editor is always open/optional, but it's not popping like yours.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think the text is the issue here

To make it pop I have to click on "Infos" button. I think thats what you are doing aswell but checking just in case

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thought it would automatically pop up as a required field? OK, when I click Infos, I get this message (not hard stop).

The default text with name Z_WORKORDER_INFO could not be found

Message no. 56480

Diagnosis

The default text stored in system settings under the text name &V1 and text ID &V2 could not be found in language &V3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you testing in the same environnement than customizing ?

If yes I think the problem lies in the langage used to read the text Z_WORKORDER_INFO .

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. Changes made in client 100 and SCC1'd to 200...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Text created using SO10 like Z_WORKORDER_INFO are not included in the transport request automatically so you wont find it in CLNT200.

You need to run program RSTXTRAN in SE38 to include your text in transport and then run SSC1 again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, that got it there. Too bad it's not a popup!

Answers (0)