cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC and IDM integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello community,

Someone knows if web can configure the IDM role requests workflow (configured at the IDM side) to use Role Assigner and Role Content Approval configured at the GRC AC side?

Regards,

SAP Legend

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dilip and Ameet,

Thanks for your answers. I only need to know if the IDM workflow can use the "Role Content Approver" and "Role Assignment Approver" configured at the role level on GRC or if I must configure IDM to call a GRC worklow to work with this approval step. This is not clear in the documentation and is required in my project.

Regards,

SAP Legend

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Role content approver is required when you need approval for changes in Role definition.

I think this will not be used in IDM.just a thought .

Coming to your query .

IDM workflow or GRC workflow.

You use IDM for provisioning and workflow of GRC normally.

so you need to configure workflow in GRC system.

Regards,

Prasant

former_member192837
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

IDM will submit Access request to GRC and Risk analysis will be performed in GRC only. so you need to have workflow in place in GRC where approver will perform risk analysis and approve access request. when IDM submit request to GRC it will generate a CUP ID. so complete ARM configuration is required in GRC side.

Regards

Dilip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can close this thread with markings if, you have got your concerns cleared unless you have some follow-up questions.

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Legend,

In addition to Dilip's suggestion, you can also refer to:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d09f0171-02e8-2d10-be90-a4ad042a0...

Let us know if these help you.

Regards,

Ameet

former_member192837
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer

Regards

Dilip