Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New & Add Buttons are not working

anwarcrm
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Experts

We are facing one issue with New And Add Buttons in WEB UI. let me explain the scenario

We are searching one account id and then we are able to open that account id, after that we are trying to add New Contact but the New button was greyed out. and we are not able to see the Add button also. Please find the below Screenshot and help to fix this issue.

1. new Button Grayed out

2. Add Button Missing

Please help me out with this issue.

Regards

Mohammad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anwarcrm
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for your replies...

the Problem was Business roles was not copied properly. CRMC_UI_NBLIKNS we found some missing entry's so copied everything working fine now

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

anwarcrm
Participant
0 Kudos

hi all

Its not an authorization issue, could you please tell me where we can configure these buttons.

Regards

Mohammad

mahesh_jagannath
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

Can you check if there are any implementations for BADI_CRM_BP_UIU_AUTHORITY which might be restricting the add/new buttons?

Regards,

Mahesh

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

You can check the BSP component BP_DATA and view  AccountsContactsOV method DO_PREPARE_OUTPUT. Here system is poluating the new and Add buttons to gt_buttons table.

Keep a break point in this method and check whether GT_BUTTONS table is filling with buttons properly or not.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammad,

You can check the authorization by using ST01 authorization trace.

Is every user facing the same problem? check once with admin user and compare both authorizations in both cases.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

anwarcrm
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi can anyone help on this please

Regards

mohammad

deepika_chandrasekar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

You need to debugg whether authorization issue or any other issue.

Debugg the code and try to find out.

Regards,

Deepika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you enhance the view with custom coding? If this is SAP CRM standard view, it might be an authorization problem. Did you check this?

anwarcrm
Participant
0 Kudos

we are using standard only.. we have not enhanced with coding.

Regards

Mohammad