Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution cycle dont work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If anyone could help I aprecciate,

My problem is the follow. has been creat a cycle to my company (PED006), that performs automatic and make the distribution monthly of the amount in a cost center to various orders (materials that the comnpany manufacturer). This works always fine, but in the last month it wont, appears a message that the cost center has no values, this is wrong the cost center was about 100K.

I already perform various analisys and didnt find any problem, appears that the cycle was executed, but the cost center wasnt clean, if I check the procedures, there are that one miss to the month in question.

I think this was developed to the company and isnt a standard, but I leave the question, perhaps anybody can give any idea to solve this.

Thanks in advanced

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

You check whether the sender's cost elements of your cycle equal to cost elements occurred in

sender's cost center.

former_member193905
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nuno,

The error message 'the cost center has no values' clearly says, there is problem with the sender.

So as said above, kindly check the sender (cost center +cost element) combination in KSB1, if there is any line item ?

If problem still persists, kindly share the screenshots for senders/receiver and sender values from distribution and KSB1 parameters.

Regards

Mohit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

The next board is from May, here the last column had values, in the month of june, there isnt any value in that column.

I Think is because that the cycle doesnt work. anybody has an idea where that values come from?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nuno,

Are the cost elements 973000005 and 973000006 are secondary cost elements? Since i see that they are starting with 9 series. Please check that.

Regards

Dinakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

thanks for your opinions, it helps in generally. The cycle allready works. it was one litlle deletion that was jamming the thing, once I put it back the all thing is work fine.

Dinakar Sarma, answer your question, yes the 9 accounts are secondary elements.

Thank you all

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nuno,

Check whether you have posted the transaction to the cost centre after executing the cycle. Try to re execute the cycle again.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I apreciate, but the senders have values. there is a message number that i forget to put in the inicial post

GA727

Thanks