Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:Bapi for mass creation of production order/confirmation

former_member184571
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I wanted to know with the following BAPI is it possible to create Multiple production orders for different semifinshed Materials along with material availability check and other functions similar to CO01 transaction.

I knew there are standard transactions for mass confirmation for production orders. But i need a confirmation on this BAPI . As i am planning to go-ahed with ,mass creation of production order creation / Order confirmation in single custom transaction.Need back flush activity even supported.

BAPI_PRODORD_CREATE to create the orders.

BAPI_PRODORD_RELEASE to release the orders.

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_GET_TT_PROP to get the default data for the confirmation.

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT to ost the confirmation of production order.

Along with this BAPI do i need to commit any other BAPI to carry out back flush for components.

Need your suggestions to take it further.

Regards,

Daya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Daya

Production order creation, release and confirmation, including backflush and availability check can be carried out by the above mentions BAPIs.

What else do you need?

BR

Caetano

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Again

You can test those BAPIs directly on transaction SE37.

See the steps from the following thread, for those BAPIs where a commit is necessary:

BR

Caetano

former_member184571
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Caetano,

Thank you very much. My olny concern was creating multiple production  orders for fdifferent semifinshed materials at a time.

Hope this BAPi will help me on that.

Thanks for your prompt and quick reply will close this thread with rewards.

Regards,

Daya

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Yes, it is possible to use those BAPIs for the mass creation/confirmation of orders. It depends on the logic of your custome program that will call the BAPI.

BR

Caetano

former_member184571
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the confirmation.Will close this thread caetano

Could u please help me on the below thread

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Daya

If the issue has been solved, please close this thread.

You have already mentioned that the issue has been resolved, thefore, you should not ask for help on another thread before closing this one, as it looks like you are trying to force people to answer your threads.

Users are always trying to answer as many threads as possible on good will we don't need this kind of "incentive".

Please read carefully the , especially point 8:

Be responsive. If an SCN member has answered your question, please mark the answer as "helpful” or “correct”. Mark the discussion as “answered,” so that other members can find the answers more easily

Also, I checked your old threads and I could observe that there is only one closed. Please review your old threads and close those already solved.

BR

Caetano

Answers (0)