Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP UI5 applications are not loading in IE9

sitara_kola
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created SAP UI5 desktop application which is working absolutely fine in Chrome but unable to see the same application running in

Internet explorer 9 (version:9.0.8112.16421.)

I have used these below scripts in my index.html:

<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge">

<meta http-equiv='Content-Type' content='text/html;charset=UTF-8' />

<script src="resources/sap-ui-cachebuster/sap-ui-core.js"

id="sap-ui-bootstrap" data-sap-ui-appCacheBuster="./"

data-sap-ui-libs="sap.ui.commons,sap.ui.ux3,sap.ui.table"

data-sap-ui-theme="sap_bluecrystal"

data-sap-ui-xx-bindingSyntax="complex"

data-sap-ui-resourceroots='{"xx.sample": "./"}'>

</script>

Could anyone please advise on this issue ,if there are any known issues with IE9(patches need to apply) and any SAP notes/fixes available?

Regards

Sitara K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you try using the bootstrap script src as resources/sap-ui-core.js instead of resources/sap-ui-cachebuster/sap-ui-core.js

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is always very difficult to work with IE in stuff related with HTML5. I have had some difficulties with it a lot of time.

Actually, I think that IE9 is not fully supported.

I recommend you to check the PAM to validate this; but my main recomendation is to update IE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi José,

i agree with you, that UI5-applications run better under e.g. IE11 than IE9. But according to PAM, IE9 completely supports SAPUI5. So Sitara's application should normally work in IE9...

Regards

Michael

shankarsgs
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sitara,

Can you open Developer tools in IE and let me know what error is coming? is the script not loading? Please check if you have any console error inside the developer tools so that we can investigate more on this.

Happy to help

Shankar