Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to handle Third party management WRT to Lease out in SAP - REFX

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I would like to have an advice on Third party management of a property WRT to (SAP REFX) Lease out.

Example: Under a company code – 1000, I have some 8000 number of properties which is my own and I am doing Lease out with the same.

Out of 8000 properties I have sold some 500 properties to a different company code XYZ, up to here its fine.

Now XYZ Company is asking me to lease out the 500 properties through my company code ( 1000) only and for that I will get the commission of some percentage, i need to bring this to REFX system.

As I have three deferent Opinions in my mind to handle this scenario as below  :

1. 1. Usage of SAP REFX (Standard) third party management option
  2. 2. Creating a dummy company code and lease out the properties.
  3. 3. In the existing co code itself, I will lease in the properties from XYZ company code & then I will have one more new contract type to lease out and creating a new condition type as Brokerage charges…etc.

Kindly suggest me the better option to make it user friendly solution.

Kindly treat this as a priority issue.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Subbarao.Narne

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Subba Rao,

Create a new measurement type and it should not be a part of the  existing total measurement. You can also create a use type for reporting purpose.Also create a new condition type for brokerage charges.

Now create rental object for each of the third party for new measurement type and usage type also followed by RE Contract and subsequent activities.

With the above you can very well lease out the third party property and collect brokerage charges.

Kind regards,

Kishore

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Kishore,

Thanks for your advise. But my requirement is as below.

Property belongs to some OWNER  - A. ( example - rent is 1000 rs / month)

Its leased out to Tenant - B

I am  dealing here as a third party between A & B ( so rent is coming to me only from B  later i will pay to owner A) , for that i am getting some commission from A some 10 % ( approx ).

i need the final ( FI ) rental entries as below.

Rental Entry

Tenant ( B )  A/c DR    1000
Owner A/c CR               1000

Commission A/c Entry

Owner ( A ) A/c DR             100

Commission A/c CR              100

Kindly advise to do needful, pls consider  it as a priority issue.

Regards,

Subbarao.Narne

javier_revenga
Explorer
0 Kudos

You got the solution to your problem? I am having the same problem and I can not solve.

Can you help me? my mail is javier.revenga@gmail.com

I did customizing of third party management, You must create a Mandate, the Mandate automatically create a new company code with the command code (using a reference company code for a copy of the data).

My problem is when i making contracts from the company managing the property, not the owner. Because the owner delivers the Real estate object to the manager to do the lease.  There must be some way to do the link between the Real State objects of the Mandate with the manager but I do not know.

Any idea?

Sorry for my English

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaiver,

You are right .To handle third party you have to create the Mandate .

May I know you have got the solution

Regards,

Murali