cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Network with Standard WBS not creating the project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've got existing Network templates set up for various company codes. The std networks are linked to std wbs elements. This creates a full project structure when coping the standard network in CJ20N.

However, on an existing company code and plant, I am creating a network template with std wbs assignment, the point at which the other networks jump to the WBS create screen to replace WBS / Proj numbers etc... is NOT HAPPENING. The system immediately asks for a OPERATIVE WBS to be entered.

This company code specifically requested in the past that that their users only use operative WBS elements. Question: Where is it possible to set this restriction for a specific company code / org unit so the std network ignores the std wbs assignment and requests an operative WBS entry?

Thanks

Kru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution:

OPUA - field selection for Network Header.

WBS Element field: Set as REQUIRED.

Double Click WBS Element

New Entry

Network Profile: **Enter Network Profile created.

Select Display ONLY

This will now set the WBS field as required on Network Header level: EXCEPT for the Network Profiles (plant) entered at the second level.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Krushan,

I am not clear what you need here?? Is it that you want to remove the check which is asking for a Operative WBS instead of standard for a particular company code?

My guess would be to check for any enhancements done for CJ01 tcode, using SMOD or CMOD.

Hope it helps you.

Cheers

Sammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sammar,

Yes... I need to REMOVE that check that is asking for a Operative WBS.

I'm was busy doing the enhancement check - but thought it might be a standard setting...

Thanks

Kru

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Kru,

It is not standard functionality, hope you got it through checking the Enhancement route.

Regards

Sammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ABAP Developer cannot find any restriction for specific company code or plant...

Thanks

Kru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Developer did mention that Network Profile was not part of internal tables being used for certain checks... but no definitive answer...

Former Member
0 Kudos

The developer found other company code and plant combination network profiles were visible in this internal table... but not the company code / plant combination I was testing.

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

So is it done or you guys are still exploring the cause? You can check for screen enhancements as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sammar,

Std functionality. I replied to the main message as to how I resolved this issue.

Thanks

Kru