cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The current application triggered a termination with a short dump(MCEX11)

bhavinvyas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are getting "The current application triggered a termination with a short dump(MCEX11)" dump during the V3 job.

There is no change in the structure or any thing for this particular application.

This job is getting canceled after we changed our Real ECC production site to disaster recovery server and all other application's V3 jobs are getting successfully completed but MCEX11 is giving dump.

Please Help!!!!

Thanks,

Bhavin Vyas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you change your source system them delta pointer will won't recollect required information.

As my guess you may need to do the reinit(whish is source  - Disaster recover server). Present delta will may refer your old ecc server details.

at dev system, try to do the reinit - with out data transfer for your data source and trigger V3.

Let us know the results.

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raman, delta pointer will come into picture after v3 job completion only. So job has to run hassle free first.

SMQ1-->Through V3 job -->RSA7-->Delta run infopackage in BW.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Delta comes After V3 job but if delta pointer was exist then only V3 job will run.

in his case there is no delta pointer specific to disaster recover server.

bhavinvyas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raman/Suman,

Thanks for the prompt response !!!!

Just to let you know, All other application's V3 Jobs are running fine except APP-11.

Also DR server is pretty much similar to Original ECC PROD server.

Thanks,

Bhavin Vyas

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you share your short dump details from ST22.

bhavinvyas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok As Raman said, Have you re-initialized your datasource in BW? If not try that..

Check line 74 in your dump further.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavin,

I think when you moved to Disaster recovery system that time you had data in you delta queues. And now the further data update is causing corrupt data update. As experts said, you will have to re-initialize the datasource. This means that you wil have to clear all the setup tables, deltas and update queue. You will need down time to do all this activity.
Check SAP Note:

835466 - Using the repair mode of the hash solution

This should provide you the exact solution.

Thanks

Amit

bhavinvyas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have tested the same in Dev. looks good in Dev.,Will try to do the same in prod.

Thanks for the Help!!!!

Bhavin Vyas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think your disaster recovery system doesn't have exactly the same resources as in Prod ECC. Both systems should be equally configured.

You may further analyze the dump in ST22.