Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception CX_RSBK_REQUEST_LOCKED logged

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I need help.

I have a chain of processes which run in parallel three different DTP. DTP loads data from InfoProvider №1 in InfoProvider №1.

Process chain is started by an event that is theoretically chain may start at the same time but for different users with different values ​​Filter DTP.

The problem is that if at the time of work DTP as user №1, runners start at DTP as users №2, not waiting for the end of the previous run of the same DTP, there is a lock:

Request 2923769 is already being processed

Message no. RSBK205

Diagnosis

You want to generate a new DTP request using data transfer process. However, request 2923769 for this data transfer process is currently being loaded or deleted.

System Response

The request can not be generated.

Procedure

Wait until the system has finished processing request 2923769.

Exception CX_RSBK_REQUEST_LOCKED logged

Message no. RSBK228

Why can not start same DTP on different filters and different users???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

its common issue.

Once the previous dtp execution was finished then only 2nd user can trigger dtp(same)other wise lock issue will occur.

means you have different dtps with different filters?

is those are full or delta dtps?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Basically these kind errors will get when you are loading data into cube or DSO, at the same time when you are reading data from loading cube are DSO it occur same error and also.

These kind of error occur when you acitvate the data in DSO, if data is updating to some other targets.

So my advise is we need to wait up to Current run finish.

Please let me know if you need any more info.

If you are ok with my message please give some points.

Regards,

Satya.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sat,

While replying to the issue, please reply to thread owner.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

No problem in starting the same DTP, but under different users with different filters.

I have installed:

Extraction Mode - FULL

Processing Mode - Serial Extraction, Immediete Parallel Processing

Also available processing mode - Serially in the dialog process. But this is obviously not what I need.

This implementation has worked for many years. But recently started having problems with blocking DTP. Apparently something has changed in the architecture of DTP. You do not know about this issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I read the data from the InfoProvider №1 and load data in InfoProvider №1. Therefore it is very similar to the blocking of data at first launch DTP.

Are there any SAP Note on this topic?