cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get feedback from report viewer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are currently tries to use java viewer for crystal report. Earlier we had a VB 6 viewer. But in java viewer we had a problem that we cannot get status of the report printed or not. Earlier VB viewer we had the facility to get it.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3527212

After asking from SAP forum Mr.Ludek Uher suggested us to purchase SAP Crystal Single Case (English). But when purchase proceeding it does not have Sri Lanka option or Sweden option as country. My question is do we can get support to above problem from SAP and can we get support to Asia region. We are a Sweden  base software company and development center located in Sri Lanka. Please help.

Prabhath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

krscheffler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhath,

Yes, you can get support in the Asia region.  When contacting our Customer Interaction Center to create the incident, ask that the case be created in the Asia time zone and provide the contact persons info.

Thanks,

Kristen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kristen,

What i do first.Can i proceed with selecting any country when buying it and later ask them to change time zone to Asia.

krscheffler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhath,

Yes, that should work fine, and then make a request to have the case opened in your preferred time zone.

Thanks,

Kristen

Answers (0)