Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validations in PF Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to add a validation on pf status.

I have three radio buttons on application toolbar.

If I click on one of them the radio button should change from 'Not clicked'  to clicked.

Does anyone have any idea of this?

4 REPLIES 4

PeterJonker
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

radiobuttons on your application toolbar ? How did you do that ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yash,

I think radio button on the top of selection screen is possible, but not in application toolbar. Please share with us how it implemented.

Radio button text change, please check by using a global variable for radio button declaration. If it is allowed then you can change the variable value in the action sub routine for the radio button.

If the GV usage is not allowed for RB. then you can achieve by defining another selection screen with the radio button text changed. you need to call the 2nd selection screen in the action sub routine for the radio button.

thanks,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure how did you implemented the radio buttons on application toolbar but for your requirement you can assign function code to the radio button in screen painter and capture that function code in PAI. Depending upon FCODE you can edit your PF status.

Cheers

VJ

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SELECTION-SCREEN

Are you asking on  Pushbuttons in the application toolbar, if yes did you try to move your button initialization code (the sscrfields-functxt_01 = 'Text'.) from INITIALIZATION form to AT SELECTION-SCREEN OUTPUT.

DYNPRO

In the status defined with SE41, did you define some functions as "dynamic text", then change the associated variable (structure MP_DYNTXT) with new values.

NB: Using icons similar to ICON_WD_RADIO_BUTTON  or ICON_RADIOBUTTON and ICON_WD_RADIO_BUTTON_EMPTY you could actually simulate some radio buttons.

Regards,

Raymond