cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revenue Posting on wrong GL account.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

In billing processing After creation of accounting document,  revenue Posting has been done on wrong or different GL account.

User has created Billing Document for multiple line items with reference to Order. once accounting document has created there was wrong GL posting happened with 3 line item. for material A there are total 4 line item except one item rest of 3 item has been posted on wrong GL.

All required GL assignment in VKOA is in place. There was no change in Material account assignment / Customer account assignment group in Billing Document before creating same.we have created same test case in testing Client and it was got posted correctly.

Please help me to analysis cause of this problem.It would would be great if I will get response as early as possible.

Regards

Pash@SD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
we have created same test case in testing Client and it was got posted correctly.

Please compare the VKOA settings with relevant combination in both Testing & Production client.

Definitely there would some differences between testing (which is working fine) and Production in VKOA settings, hence system is posting to wrong GL account.

thanks,

Srinu.

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Why don't you see the Account Determination Analysis for Revenue accounts from Menu option Environment in VF03. You should have a clear visibility what accounts has determined and for what assignment and accordingly change the same as per requirement.

See the below screen shot for better visibility.

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Suman

Thanks for your reply.

I have already done this analysis and according to that all VKOA assignment are in place and

according to that system should pick correct GL but still it went wrong and picked up wrong GL.

Regards

Pash@SD

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you share both of the screen shot here.

Thanks,

Suman$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman

Due to few limitations I can not provide Screen dump as you requested.

Account determination analysis --> revenue account system showing correct GL but in Posting document shows different/wrong GL account.

Regards

Pash@SD