cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impact on Changing the Factory calender in Work Center?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

My client is facing one issue with the factory calender. We have assigned the factory calender which is having holidays on Saturday and Sunday. Now for PM module they need 24*7 issuing of orders and permit.

I saw some posts and configured new calender without holidays and assigned the same to Work Center. Is this is the only way to achieve or else any other work around for this?

And if we make the changes in the work center will it effect on previous orders and history in Production server. In my investigation i found no issues does any body faces the issue.

Regards,

Bhanu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Bhanu,

By default, this will take effect for scheduling all the Work Orders, which have this Work Centre assigned. If you want to avoid this, you might use the option to specify the calendar on the Order Header, if you have the business function LOG_EAM_CI_1 active. But there should not be "issues" as such.

Please consider your Maintenance Plans and Maintenance Strategies for this FC change as well, if you use them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It will not have any impact for the past orders in prod server and it will be considered only for the current orders only.

Regards,

Nikhil