Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service request / Categorization _ block Subject

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

Using Categorization for Service Request, I have created a categorization that is working for the fields "Reason":

However, I would like to maintain the other block 'Subject' to create another categorization, independent of the block Reason.

I have read all the categorization wiki and it seems that it is possible to maintain both. However, I do not understand where I can customize it.

Indeed for Service Request, schemas are only created in Web_UI with only one cutomizing point in the spro to link my process type to the schema.

Does anyone know how to create the categorization link with the block 'Subjet'? Is is a parameter Subject Profile to be maintained in the spro?

Thank you,

Regards,

Anaïs

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anais,

Did you miss any point while configuring according to the wiki. As a thought -

1. When you assigned transaction type to catalog categories, did you select Defect Locations / Object parts. This is type D to be assigned to your transaction type.

2. For your categorization schema whose values are to be populated in 'Subject' block, you will have assigned Application areas. There will be two entries - 

Application ID -  Parameter - Value

INCIDENT - TransactionType / Catalog Category - <Your Txn Type> / Defect Locations / Object Parts

Rule Modeler - Context - Service Request Management

Check if both these are there and your schema is active.

Found a similar thread as per your need. May be you already had a look.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Niraj

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Niraj,

Thank you very much for the solution

I missed to add Rule Modeler - Context - Service Request Management into the application areas (as in the other thread... sorry!)

I did not need to add it for type C : Overview of Damage/Defects/Reasons that displays the categorization in the block Reasons . Would you have an explanation for that difference?

Thanks again,

Anaïs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anais,

Glad I could help. For your question I'm not sure but I think Rule Modeler is needed when we use Service Request Dispatching, which is based on Subject block. Not 100%

Niraj

Answers (0)