cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suitable Banking applications available in CRM module.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Recently I am working in a CRM project implemented in a domestic bank in India. My client is already using campaign management, lead management, opportunity management and activity management successfully.

My question is that what are the suitable applications available in CRM 7.0 EHP1 we can suggest to the bank such that those will come useful for them apart from CIC which is already in my mind. Kindly suggest me in an urgent basis.

Regards,

Roy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rocky,

You mentioned about the following processes -

1. Campaign Management

2. Lead

3. Opportunity

4. Activity

These functionalities are obviously available in CRM 7.0 EHP1 with extended features.  You can also think of going for SAP HANA to enhance the computation speed which ultimately will increase the performance of all the activities you do in SAP CRM.

For the sales people you can suggest the Mobile application with the available features like Activity, Lead, Opportunity, Customer Fact Sheet etc. These functionalities are available on android, windows devices.

Hope this will be useful

Thanks and Regards

DJ

kavindra_joshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CHeck for Account Origination in SAP CRM. There is a rich banking functionality available in CRM.

~Kavindra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kavindra_joshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Kavindra for your valuable suggestion. We would consider it as an implementable application. Actually I don't have knowledge in Account Origination configuration. Kindly let me know if you have knowledge in this.

Regards,

Roy.