cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM create TO from TRReplenishment

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I am trying to use replenishment for my WM,the TR after LP21 is  30PC; and the total is only 20 pc ;

when i am using LB11 to create TO by bankground, it can not find the Sr bin(only 20 PC can be found,the others can not be found the Sr bin).

TR to create TO partially?

how to use it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

could you please share the screenshot of your TR and detail of stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Replenishment  TR  :  30  PC

stock :  20

I hope to create 20PC by background.

Thanks

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you have stock for 20 pc then system will create TO for 20 only. i am not clear what is your requirement in the first thread you mentioned that "(only 20 PC can be found,the others can not be found the Sr bin)." and the second thread you mentioned that you have only 20 pcs in stock so it seems fine to me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your relpy.

the bussiness view is :

master A   fix bin is A01-0202

the master A max bin quantity 30 pc

mix bin  quantity  10pc

there is a open storage type B01 ,bin B01-0101   stock quantity  20 pc;

now when i run LP21 ,  a TR will be created ,the TR 30PC,and Dest bin is A01-0202;

but there is only 20PC in my stock,so when i use LT04 to create backgroup,thers is a erro message.

so i hope to create TO from TR partily.

It is meaning  TR is 30,and the TO is 20.

Can u hlpe me?

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Liu,

Please check the setting for Partial picking under SPRO---LE-----WM---Master data----Define control for warehouse number

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

i have  set it ,but it is still to change it ,if LT04  background  it is still erro

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please share the error message number which you are getting

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks ,when i am using lb10 to create TO,as flow:

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

so in this case you need to press the button and then Save button will get activated, you can save and system will create the transfer order for partial quantity (10 KG)

Now since you mentioned that you want to do the same in background processing.I am not very much aware whether standard SAP support, as far as my knowledge says there is no configuration / customization is there in standard however expert comment from other SCN member is required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes,i know i should to click cencel,but when i use LB10  create TO by background, users cound not press it for erros TR.

i hope to create it by background.

can u help me?

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is the code where it fails, i am still looking the possibility from where the value of RL03A-BECHA are getting populated. will get back to you once i get the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

you are great.

Thank u very much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have done this by se38 to automatic create TO

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What change you made in SE38 ??????

Former Member