cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toggle settings button in HR Renewal Landing page to Remove

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello People ,

I want to remove the Toggle settings button from the GHR Renewal landing page for ESS , MSS and HRPAO . Since this would allow the end user to have the chips added on to himself , it would best seem to have iot hidden or removed.

Any suggestions.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I haven't seen a option to hide it, Canyou raise an OSS message for this I ll also try to find

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siddharth  - We have hidden this toggle settings by Using the CSS . You can hide the IMAGE which control the settings.We were able to do that.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

excellent, So in the code you maintained it, no customization I see. Thanks for sharing the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes , it is a image - We can hide that in Page builder service .

Vamsi-mhp
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

we have a Problem in similar to issue that you had discussed. ie. the toggle , theme and revert Buttons on landing page.

Below, I described our Problem in detail :

Problem : when a user logged into the application, the landing page appears with all the Buttons on top right Corner, as shown in the below Image.

However, when the user expands a lane  and closes it, for example Actions lane,

then the first three Buttons are getting invisible , (Image 2)

We found out that, its an issue with css  - property "sapUi2SuiteLpdDisplayNone" of those Buttons.

In General that property appears when a lane is expanded and disappears when an expanded lane is closed (we cross checked that with application from other system). But, in our case, it is not getting disappeared automatically.

So, we decided to go with work around as you mentioned. I would really appreciate your help , if you provide Information over the css files you had changed.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Vamsi

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

you can disable personalisaiton

2058984, 2065525. apply the notes

Vamsi-mhp
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

thanks for the quick reply. and I will get back to you after notes are applied .

Best Regards,

Vamsi

Vamsi-mhp
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Siddarth,

Unfortunately those notes doesnt work. We found a latest note 2204701 from SAP which works.

Thanks .

Best Regards,

Vamsi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is already answered but here is the image for disabling personalization.

Go to Suite Page Builder Administration > All Pages, select your page and then settings> Disable Personalization.

Vamsi-mhp
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hallo Mr. Soni,

May be its not too late, as you mentioned in your previous reply, we did disable the personalisation Option and it works fine. However, after disabling Personalisation option the application displays each lane twice and after re-enabling it the application shows each lane only one.

But our requirement is to disable the personalisation option and show each lane only once.

I have gone through the other threads  http://scn.sap.com/message/15542826#15542826   & https://scn.sap.com/thread/3503911    as well, where the info is provided regarding implementation of Notes (These notes doesnt work ) and working with CSS (which the customer wont prefer ).

Any help would be really appreciated .

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Vamsi

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

why the customer doesnt want an OSS message to be created?

anyhow ensure  2155941 and 2188576 notes are implemented for manual workaround for individual user you can use below WD_ANALYZE_CONFIG_USER report                /UI2/DELETE_CACHE