Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOBI 4.1 Report Bursting

former_member552170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our landscape we are creating webi reports using OLAP connection. We are not using any universes. Our client wants to schedule the webi report in HTML format. I tried to create publication but no luck. Can anyone please suggest me how to achieve this. Anyone inputs are highly appreciated.

System Details:

BOBI 4.1 SP4

CMS DB: Oracle

OLAP Connection.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Obinna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207878
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your company logo has been placed at Server then instead of using full path, use relative path to load the image and after that try to schedule it again. you can define relative path as below;

boimg://<imagename.jpg>

Try it and let us know if you still face any issues.

Cheers,

Sahil

former_member552170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

Thanks for your inputs. In my report i have used relative path to load the image in report. PFA the screen shot for your reference. Still am facing the issue. Please suggest.

Obinna.

former_member207878
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to see this image while running the report in webi?

Sahil

former_member552170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

Yes, the image is visible in webi report. Please suggest.

Obinna.

former_member207878
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you please remove this logo for testing purpose and schedule the report, if it works fine without logo?

former_member552170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sahil,

I created publication for another report and in that report i have embedded the logo from local machine and its working fine with no errors. Is that a proper method to add logo in webi report and why its throwing error if i use the logo which is in server? Please suggest your inputs.

Obinna

former_member191664
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the logo is placed on <installed drive:>\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\images folder, and your BI4.1 APS publication service is running on the same server node with sufficient read permission to access this logon file on that images folder, your next step is to enable tracing the APS to know more detail on this problem or log a SAP incident on this publication getImageURL() failure.

If the logo in placed on a network shared folder, the APS and WIReportServer should run with a domain account that has read access to that images shared folder.

Hope this helps,

Jin-Chong

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the error you are getting in publication?

Simple test with these steps.

1)Create publication and add document.

2) select the format mHTML and select the destination.

3) right click  and Subscribe.

4) Schedule the job and see.

refer the attached document.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/8077811e-7637-2e10-7c9f-dcb81d630...

Amit

former_member552170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your inputs. Please find attached below the error message. I have tried another report and its working fine. Only for the specific report its getting failed.

Obinna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please check whether your source report is running fine without any issues? If there is an issue with the source report then you may need to fix that first before scheduling it in publication.

If there is no issue with the source report, try re-creating the publication once again and schedule it.

former_member552170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Report is running with no errors. I tried to recreate a new publication also but no luck.

Obinna

former_member191664
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The publication fails on getImageURL() call.  Is there an image been used in this report somewhere?  If so, does the BI4.1 account has permission to load this image from where it is located?

Hope this helps,

Jin-Chong

former_member552170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi JinChong Tsai,

Thanks for your inputs. Yes, we have used our company logo in that report and the location of the image is "D:\BO\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\images". Please suggest your valuable inputs.

Obinna.