cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport Issue (Object directory entry R3TR MPRO YXRATMULT does not exist)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I collected 30-Queries in single task.

I am getting bellow error while releasing task Dev to QA.

Object directory entry R3TR MPRO YXRATMULT does not exist

Message no. TK753

Diagnosis

The object directory entry (TADIR) for object R3TR MPRO YXRATMULT cannot be displayed since it does not exist at this time.

System Response

The function terminates.

Procedure

Correct your entries.

Please help me..!

Thanks

Prakash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Never do like that. if you get error like above, again you need to collect 30 queries into TR.

So always better to create single transport for queries which are created on same target.

Better to create multiple transports for 30 queries.

Above error is belongs to multi provider.

is your multi provider is active at bwq?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply..!!

Hi Abdullah

I checked the multi provide but I could not find in my main TR.

Hi Ramanjaneyulu,

I checked the multi provide "BWQ" it is in active status..I am working Queries migration project 3.5 to 7.2 so we have 500 + Queries to transport.we are collecting transports based on functional area like "Finance" Sales" ...!

Please help me..!

Thanks

Prakash

abdullahqureshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you expanded your TR as I suggested to you? It exists somewhere that why you are getting the error.

abdullahqureshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Also you can do one thing is open transport connection and drag this multiprovider in Right side window. Select only necessary objects from grouping and display as list. And select Multiprovider - right click - change package there as you are using for development. Here also it shows your TR.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

At BW dev system, go to T CODE - SE03, object directory--> change object direct entry, on next screen if you see the R3TR OBJ MPRO thne no issue. if you won't see that then you need to add MPRO object by click on create object direct entry.

In below screen there is no object belongs to MPRO, so need to add that object by usine create object direct entry.

Thanks

abdullahqureshi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

In your task multi provider is also exist somewhere.It has missing development z package. So need to expand your expand your request by selecting main TR - edit - expand and find the multiprovider. After that place your cursor there select object - object directory entry and now assign there your Dev z package and save it. After that refresh and check it.

Regards,

Abdullah