cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infotype 0016 is appearing twice when we run an action..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are currently facing some problem when we run "extension to contract(ZA)" acton in PA40 for Great Britain only. Attached is the info group we have maintained and also find the Dynamic Action where we think it is picking up. We Want the infotype 0016 to appear only ones. kindly help me to solve this problem.. it's an urgency.

Thanks,

Jeevan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeevan,

First lets confirm, would you like to call 0016 through infogroup or dynamic action.

And i have seen in your 2nd screen shot 0016 is processed 2 times in dynamic action.

and by knowingly or unknowingly with same groupings it is mentioned in the dynamic action table just remove remaining and maintain only one and remove the same action infogroup.

Thank you,

Srinivas.

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your issue resolved? If so please could you post the solution in case others have the same problem as you. Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Glen,

The issue is not resolved yet. As Anil T suggested i will try to remove COP function and see what happens. i will let you know after testing it in QA.

Thanks,

Jeevan

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dynamic action has been written for 0001 Organizational assignment info type checking employee group not equal to C and equal to C further one more condition has been written there action is not equal to space PSPAR - MASSN<> SPACE this might be a reason to pop up of 0000 info type screen and if you do not want to appear 16 info type twice you can remove it from info group since 16 is being called by dynamic action.

Regards

Venkatesh

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In my opinion there is nothing wrong with this section of your dynamic action. This piece of code is called when P0001 is created and then the 0016 will be only created once. There must be another section in your T588Z where 0016 is being created, maybe check against P0041.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Glen,

There is no other section in T588Z where infotype 0016 created for country group 08.

Thanks,

Jeevan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you try to remove COP function in dynamic action called in 86th Line

BR

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Thanks for your instant reply.

Removing COP will solve the problem?

I am new to this..

do you want me to delete the whole line or only the COP?

Kindly guide me what happens if i do that?

Regards,

Jeevan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jeevan

Please dont delete the whole line, jut remove COP and test and let me know

Will await your reply

Thanks and Regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks anil..

Let me know how the 86th line should look like..? And what is that with 94th line.

Regards,

Jeevan

Former Member
0 Kudos

please do clarify is there any specific scenario the dynamic action has been written?

BR

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I will update you on this soon...

Regards,

Jeevan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

The dynamic action is written to create contract elements for PAE(Pensions Automatic Enrollment) for UK. There is a custom field we have maintained in infotype 0016. it is ZZASSBASE - Assessment Basis - A, B, C, D.

Regards,

Jeevan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeevan,

Please rewrite the code as follows

COP,0016,,,(P0001-BEGDA),(P0001-ENDDA)/D

Please test this and let me know

Thanks and Regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Anil..

Will update you by EOD.

Regards,

Jeevan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Before going ahead and change in the system.. i want to give some more input on this issue..

when we run action in PA40 the infotype sequence is 0000,0016, 0000, 0041, 0016 .. where last three are from infogroup.

Regards,

Jeevan

Former Member
0 Kudos

thats fine Jeevan.. Go ahead , test and let me know

Thanks and Regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Today we have tested it after changes.

The problem still exists. the infotype 0016 is appearing twice.

Kindly suggest me what can be done to resolve this.

Regards,

Jeevan

Former Member
0 Kudos

From your screen shot and comment, if you are adding logic via dynamic action, you do not need to also have IT0016 defined in your infogroup.  I would suggest removing it from there.