Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Type Print Issue

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

I have a output type ZDDC that is triggered from Shipment document and printed automatically at the end user  . Now they dont want the print out automatically for only Belgium. Means ZZDC will be triggered but no auto print out for Belgium . What configuration modification is required for ZDDC so that it wont be printed at the user end automatically only for Belgium.Do I need to modify all the condition records maintained for ZDDC for Belgium . If so what Medium shall I choose or should I keep ..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the users dont maintain condition record for Belgium, then your requirement would be addressed.  On the other hand, if you want to prevent users maintaining condition record for this country, then the logic can be added in the existing smart form being used currently.

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP Sales and Distribution (SAP SD) to Output Management

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MM

Try with the check box `Print Immediatly` in the communication tab of a output condition record.

former_member1257031
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sandip ,

I dont want this to be printed . Just the o/p should be triggered but no printing .

So seems need to remove the check tick from here .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Correct that what I mean..remove the tick (if already selected) and test againt to check if it meets your requirement or not?

There is other way to meet your requirement i.e. remove the printer name (if maintained from above screen) so that system will not find any printer and spool will go in error and will not be printed.