Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN Import process problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have CIN import process in which client does not wants to use CVD conditions ( JCV1, JECV, J1CV).

We wants to use only JADC and JCDB conditions.

Process :

1. Create PO with conditions JADC and JCDB and some more Z conditions.

2. Bill of entry for customs.

3. Capture excise invoice wrf PO.

4.GR

5.POst excise invoice.

Problem :

When I capture excise invoice with ref to PO , system gives POP UP for bill of entry ref no like in standard import process, if I give BOE and year ,OK FLAG in J1IEX does not set automatically (I can't set manually because this is non editable), if I don't give BOE no system sets OK FLAG.

Please note if I create PO with all above mentioned condition and include  CVD conditions process works fine.

Please guide.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check the document for the SAP supported process for CIN imports.

Kindly note that the commercial invoice pop up is triggered by the CVD condition. If the condition is not present, you can avoid the pop up altogether. However this is NOT recommended as it causes lot of incosistencies in the reversal cycles as well. So pls use the CVD condition and enter the BOE details in the pop up and proceed as per the std process..

Regards,

Rajasree

10 REPLIES 10

former_member183468
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manjit Chandel,

Check configuration in the following path:

SPRO ---> IMG ---> Logistic General --> Tax on goods Movement ---> India --> Basic Settings --> Determination of Excise duty -->Maintain excise default

Check under CVD condition type whether you have maintained JCV1 or not, If you maintain JCV1 System consider this condition type  for CVD on imports. Please sea the following screen shot.

Check it and get back.

Regards,

B V

0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for quick reply. Above said configuration is there. I want to create import PO without CVD (JCV1 ) condition in that case I am not getting OK flag in J1IEX while capturing excise invoice against PO.

0 Kudos

Hi Manjit,

Since Import Duties are removed by gvt india at present on JCDB, JCV1 and JADC are there. I will try to suggest it but not permanent solution for client Just try to have less value in it like 0.001% nothing wrong in it.

regards

shiva

former_member183468
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

Try once removing the condition type JCV1 under CVD column and create a PO and capture excise invoice against PO. check the scenario and get back.

Regards,

B V

0 Kudos

Hello,

I can't do that because we have scenario where we capture CVD in import.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check the document for the SAP supported process for CIN imports.

Kindly note that the commercial invoice pop up is triggered by the CVD condition. If the condition is not present, you can avoid the pop up altogether. However this is NOT recommended as it causes lot of incosistencies in the reversal cycles as well. So pls use the CVD condition and enter the BOE details in the pop up and proceed as per the std process..

Regards,

Rajasree

0 Kudos

Hello Rajasree,

Thank you for reply.

Please note , my client does not wants to use CVD conditions.

Also we have already implemented standard import process in CIN which is working fine.

Any suggestion?

0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check if the user-exit J_1I7_USEREXIT_IMPORT_INV_DUTY as per note 1021736 helps.

Another option may be to have the CVD conditions, while maintaining their value as zero.

The condition J1CV is hardcoded in the program logic for imports..

I believe there were some recent OSS notes released to overcome this hard coding,

could you pls check for the same.

Regards,

Rajasree

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to iimplement USEREXIT J_1I7_USEREXIT_IMPORT_INV_DUTY and which logic needs to be put to inventorized the depot excise duty..Please suggest.